Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ask for Xmas

I love skateboard videos.I hope we never get to a point in skateboarding that companies stop making them an just make clips for there websites. Don't get me wrong I love clips on the Internet,I check DLX and the Berrics a few times a day,but anyways here are a few videos that you should tell your parents that you want for Xmas.



Not my fav and my least my fav out of the 3,but kids love it.


Rad,cheap and good skateboarding.


Tilt Mode so good and fun. This comes with tons of extra like 3 DVD's in one
And then you got the video of the year. This video is timeless you could watch in 5 years and it will still get you stoked.


-- Post from Kever on the move

1 comment:

Gabe Bauman said...

Good post Kevin. I still remember the first sk8 video I ever purchased/watched was Toy Machine, (Welcome to Hell) and from that day on I was hooked.

Mindfield...best purchase of the year.